Design Thinking is a powerful approach teams can use to better understand what customers want and maximize the value that products generate. In this one to two day interactive class, students learn about Design Thinking and practical ways to implement Design Thinking in their teams.
Product Owners, development teams, managers, etc.
One to two days
- Remote / F2F / Hybrid
- Japanese / English
- Fundamentals and origin
- Using Design Thinking to solve problems
- Design Thinking tools every team should know
- Tools to Empathize: Interviews
- Tools to Define: Personas, Empathy map, Customer journey map
- Tools to Ideate: Crazy 8
- Tools to Prototype: Storyboards
- Tools to Test: Usability test
- Design Sprint, a popular implementation of Design Thinking
- Design Thinking with Agile product development with Scrum
- Putting it all together, debrief and takeaways